Sharon tagged me with a meme tag for listing 25 random things about me. Check out her fabulous blog at http://www.sagecreekfarm.blogspot.com/ . The rules are that I make the list and then tag up to 25 other bloggers to do the same......I'm not sure I'll find 25....but, I'll sure tag a few.
Okay.....here we go.
1) I am a born again Christian!
2) I used to be one of those scary goth chicks.......:) Black lipstick and earrings everywhere;)
3) I learned to weave from a little tiny European woman who made me start all over if I made a mistake......best teacher in the world!!!
4) I have been knitting/crochet and cross stitch since I was six years old:)
5) I have a wonderful three year old who can talk anyone's head off.
6) My husband spent almost a year over seas in the current war on terror in Iraq and has since served his term in the military.........can you believe that he is thinking about re-enlisting?
7) I still have a LOT of earrings:)
8) My Dad is my best friend!!!!!
9) I hate pink:)
10) My favorite food in the whole world is meatloaf........I will even order it at a diner....ew!!!
11) Bologna, olives, salt, and tomatoes are of my least favorite foods BUT........I like oliveloaf and will eat a slice of tomato with salt on it......I can't even figure that one out.
12) I left the insurance business to stay home with my little boy but, found that I have a nasty case of ants in the pants so, that's how Sunrise Lodge Fiber Studio got started:)
13) I'm not fond of blues.
14) Weaving is passion!!!!! I like spinning second but, weaving really really really is my passion.
15) I am the coordinating secretary for the Wurtsboro Arts Alliance.
16) I am one of two girls..........the other one is a successful 'controller' at a company that makes parts for the military.......she's a number cruncher.
17) I majored in electronics and couldn't tell you a thing about it. :) I had a 100 average (102 if you count in the extra credit assignments) .........if you don't use it, you loose it;)
18) I have lived in upstate New York my whole life and have no plans on leaving....I love it here.
19) I'm certainly a cat person and have never really liked dogs BUT, we got a South African Boerboel for Christmas (my husband did) and she has really grown on me.....she is 5 months old and weighs 65 lbs!!!! Right now she is snoring like my Grandpa used to:)
20) My son was named after the prophet Jeremiah........want to know what God said to him? This is so cool!!!!! "I know the plans I have for you. Plans for welfare and not for evil. To give you a future and a hope" I just love that!!!
21) I make my bed every morning but, hardly ever remember to take the clothes out of the washer and have to wash them again......what's up with that?
22) The furthest out of state that I have ever been south is Florida, east is New Jersey shore, North is Canada (Niagra Falls area) and west is Moorehead Minnesota.....two weeks there in a hotel because of broken lug nuts on a tire! oh boy!!!
23) I love the summer the best and love it when the humidity is extreme. The only reason I haven't moved to the Amazon is because they 1) don't really have a lot of books there 2) Winter gives me an excuse to not leave the house.
24) I clean houses.
25) My dream is to one day have a brick and mortar shop where I can teach folks (both adults and kids) various forms of fiber arts.
Ok.....I'll tag some other bloggers:)